Not only is this pizza delicious but it makes awesome leftovers for tomorrow’s lunch. That is, if there are leftovers. This recipe serves 4.
What you’ll need:
- 1 pre-made pizza crust (such as Boboli)
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place crust on baking sheet; bake for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Mash bean with a fork; combine with onion, cumin, chili powder and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Spread the bean mixture over the crust, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Spoon the salsa over the bean mixture; top with spinach.
- Drizzle with hot sauce; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Recipe and image from Cooking Light.
So what are you waiting for...Get dinner on the table!