This vegetarian dinner makes enough for 10 – the leftovers will be perfect for lunch. To amp up the fiber, fill free to add in chickpeas that have been rinsed and drained.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 pound short pasta
- 3/4 medium English cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces feta, crumbled
- 3 cups packed fresh spinach
What you’ll do:
- To make the dressing, whisk together the garlic, oregano, mustard, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper with the olive oil (drizzle in slowly).
- To make the salad, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the pasta, and cook about 8 minutes, or as package directions instruct.
- Drain and rinse the cooked pasta with cold water.
- Combine the pasta with the cucumber, tomatoes, red onion and spinach.
- Toss to combine.
- Add the feta and gently combine.
Recipe and image from All You.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!