Everything you love about pumpkin pie can be found in this light, fluffy dip. This would be wonderful around Thanksgiving. Makes 12 servings (1/2 cup each). Serve this dip with graham cracker dippers or apple slices.
What you’ll need:
- 15-ounce canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6-ounces fat-free Greek yogurt
- 8-ounces fat-free cool whip
What you’ll do:
- Mix pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla and spices. Blend well.
- Mix in the yogurt.
- Gently fold in the cool whip.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Recipe and image from Skinnytaste.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!