What you’ll need:
- 7-ounce bag baked tortilla or corn chips
- 2 cups steamed broccoli
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapenos
- 1 cup cheese (cheddar will give more flavor!)
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup salsa verde (any salsa will work)
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer the first 5 ingredients on a baking sheet (chips, broccoli, beans, jalapenos, then cheese).
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with tomato and salsa (and any other nacho toppings…olives, green onions, etc).
Image from Every Day with Rachel Ray.
Recipe adapted from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!