Use your imagination when it comes to this Fall snack or sweet treat idea. If you can, splurge on honey crisp apples – they’re only in season for a short while.
What you’ll need:
- 3 apples
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
What you’ll do:
- Slice the apples thinly and toss with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Melt the peanut butter and drizzle over apple slices.
- Top with the almonds, coconut and chocolate chips (or any other topping).
Image and recipe found on foodgawker.com
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!