Get dinner on the table in 30 minutes. Serve this pork chop dish with a fruit salad.
What you’ll need:
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 pound)
- 1/3 cup Italian Dressing
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup walnut pieces
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What you’ll do:
- Place chops and 1/4 cup of the dressing in a resealable plastic bag or bowl; turn to coat chops.
- Marinate 10 minutes.
- Remove pork chops from marinade and discard of remains in bag or bowl.
- Cook chops in large skillet over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Heat walnuts in a skillet over medium for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Do not let them burn!!!
- Add remaining dressing, green beans and tomatoes. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour water into skillet and stir.
- Return chops to the skillet; cook until 160 degrees inside.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Recipe and image from Kraft Foods.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!