If you don’t have access to a grill, simply use a grill pan indoors. This meal comes together in under 30 minutes. You’re less likely to dry-out the pork chops if you use bone-in chops.
What you’ll need:
- 4 8-ounce bone-in pork chops (about 1-inch thick)
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 green cabbage, thinly sliced (about 6-cups)
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
What you’ll do:
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and grill until cooked. About 6 minutes each side.
- In a large bowl, combine the juice, oil, vinegar, sesame seeds, honey, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- Add the cabbage and cilantro. Toss to combine. Serve with the pork chops.
Recipe and photo from Real Simple.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!