This recipe makes 8 servings – simply halve the recipe if you have less mouths to feed. Or make the recipe and have leftovers tomorrow in a quesadilla or on top of a salad.
What you’ll need:
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1-pound each)
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
What you’ll do:
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup. soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, ginger and garlic. Remove 3/4 cup from bowl and set aside.
- Place pork in a large resealable bag and pour the marinade over the pork, seal bag. Marinate in the fridge for 4-hours (up to 24-hours).
- When ready to cook, drain the pork, reserving the marinade. Grill for 20 minutes. Brush with reserved marinade and grill about 20 more minutes.
- Remove pork, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes (this keeps the pork nice and tender).
- Meanwhile, place the 3/4 cup marinade in a small saucepan and heat.
- Serve the sliced pork with the sauce. Pineapple rings would be a great side dish along with a bean salad.
Recipe and image from Better Homes and Gardens.
So what are you waiting for…Get dinner on the table!